Silver Arm – A "Sterling" Experience for your Wedding
Irish, Scottish, Celtic, European & American Traditional Music
Acoustic or with Professional Sound System
4 piece, trio, duo or soloist
Over 30 years experience – Services, Receptions, Dinners
Anniversaries, Family Events
Instruments include violin, flute, bouzouki, guitar, concertina, banjo
- Over 20 years experience in planning and performing for weddings.
- Hundreds of happy couples
- Enjoy our wedding demo CD
- Let us help you find the appropriate music for your service, cocktails or reception.
Suggestions for Wedding Music
Click Here for a Demo
- Didh Beag and Sidh Mhor, Prelude
- Humours of Ennistymon, Recessional
- O'Carolan's Draught, Prelude
- Hector the Hero, Prelude
- Master Crowley's, Reel
- Give Me Your Hand, Processional
- Breton Dance
- Planxty Irwin, Processional
- The Bride's Favorite, Recessional
- Sawgrass and Granite, Waltz
- "You made the wedding!"
- "Our Victorian ceremony worked so well with your music"
- "Everyone loved the music… it created a perfect environment"
- "After all these years, we still remember the wonderful wedding music by Silver Arm"
Quotes from Cincinnati Wedding article, Summer 2009 "In Tune" by Michelle Richard,
"Cindy Matyi, instrumentalist with Silver Arm Studio, agrees that couples should know if the location's size dictates a sound system and amplified instruments. This is especially important at a reception where there will be lots of conversations around the room.
Knowing ahead of time whether or not your ceremony will be held in a church, home, hall or backyard is a big plus – this will help your music coordinators plan the music accordingly."